Your project is a wine tourism discovery, whether you are a couple or a group, for one day or several days.
We will transport you to the partner wineries in order to make you discover the specificities of each. The criteria that made us choose these areas are :
- Historical, all these estates date from the Middle Ages and were at that time occupied and cultivated by the Templars or the monks, and they still have mystical frameworks today
- In these areas you can taste the wines, but also the products of the vegetable gardens in the farm inns
- A specificity of the terroir and the appellation
- Vinification in barrels
- Commanderie de Peyrassol in Flassans sur Issole, in the AOP Côte de Provence appellation.
- Château Mentonne, in Saint Antonin du Var, in the Côte de Provence appellation
- La Font des Pères, in Le Beausset, in the Bandol appellation.
- Domaine des Annibals, Brignoles in the AOP Côteaux Varois en Provence appellation. Particularity for this area which does not have a farm inn, lunches will be taken at the Hostellerie de l’Abbaye de la Celle (Maison Alain Ducasse).
At the end of 2019, our company was labeled « Vineyards and Discoveries » throught the Provence Verte Tourist Office in Brignoles external link Provence Verte.
Through this label we will also be able to make you discover the wineries of the Var center and the wine house of theCôteaux Varois in Provence, labeled like us by Atout France.